Thursday 8 December 2011

dedicated to my BeLoved Adam.. i loVe u by aRviL LavigNe

I like your smileI like your vibeI like your styleBut that's not why I love you
And I, I like the wayYou're such a starBut that's not why I love you

Hey, do you feel, do you feel me?Do you feel what I feel too?Do you need, do you need me?Do you need me?
You're so beautifulBut that's not why I love youI'm not sure you knowThat the reason I love you

Is you being you, just youYeah, the reason I love you
Is all that we've been throughAnd that's why I love you
I like the way you misbehaveWhen we get wastedBut that's not why I love you

And how you keep your coolWhen I am complicatedBut that's not why I love you
Is you being you, just youYeah, the reason I love youIs all that we've been throughAnd that's why I love you
Even though we didn't make it throughI am always here for you, you
That's why I love youThat's why I love you

Read more: AVRIL LAVIGNE - I LOVE YOU LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-love-you-lyrics-avril-lavigne.html#ixzz1ftqokz7U
Copied from MetroLyrics.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...